latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Reg Fields Corruption

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Reg Fields Corruption

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 4:23 pm #13156

We’re running v120309 on WP 3.3.2 and every time we save preferences for S2Member, it rewrites our Custom Registration Fields with incorrect data. In particular, it messes up the new line character in the s2member_options.

Where it should look like this:

patron_subscribing|Patron (Subscribing)npatron_vested|Patron (Fully Vested)nproducer_subscribing|Producer (Subscribing)nproducer_vested|Producer (Fully Vested)

It is stripping out the backslash in front of the n so we’re getting:

patron_subscribing|Patron (Subscribing)npatron_vested|Patron (Fully Vested)nproducer_subscribing|Producer (Subscribing)nproducer_vested|Producer (Fully Vested)

In the meantime, my workaround is to re-add the slash and update the field length.

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 7:16 pm #13230
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jason,
I am not aware of this problem within s2Member, as a bug.

You might want to make a plugin compatibility check, simply disable all the plugins except s2Member, and if the problem disappears, turn each plugin on, one by one, until the problem appears again.

You could also do a theme compatibility check, simply change to the WordPress default theme (TwentyEleven).

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 12:39 pm #13409

I did the plugin check and sure enough, that was it. It was the Classifieds plugin from WPMU Dev http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/classifieds

Thanks Eduan!

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 10:30 am #13522
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jason,
glad I was able to help you Jason. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.