latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom registration field

Home Forums Community Forum Custom registration field

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 1:20 pm #8775
Abner Garcia
Username: Abner7g

Hi there guys. First I want to let you know that s2member is the best membership plugin I ever known. I’ve been growing in the web business to the point that things are getting more serious in the way that I present my services and website. Not to the point yet to upgrade to the pro version (maybe sooner that I’m expecting) but trying to work around the free version to take the best and max of it. One point that frustrate a bit of me is the fact that I can only use Paypal as a payment method to my membership when If I need to use like 2checkout because in my country (Puerto Rico) their not to familiar and crazy using paypal, I need to pay a $49 one time fee and the transactions fee like every merchant plus in order to use it with s2member I need to upgrade to the pro version ($69.00). Just a sugestion for your consoderation to add a new merchant in the free version.

My primary question is that I will like to add a custom registration field for new user referral. I’m considering some promotional offer to gain more members. Like this one: “A pro website design for and existing member that refer new visitors to our website and ends with a new member registration. When that visitor is registering their information he or she will find a custom field that points the existing member writing his email or name. Consequently I think that all members will have a column with all the referred new members or something like that for evidence data, right?

Is that possible and easy to set up in the free version or too much to ask and be soon available?

Thank you guys!!!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Abner Garcia.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 1:57 pm #8781
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

S2member does not have any affiliate system integrated, however, you can use other affiliate plugins and integrate them with s2member.

Check out this section of your s2member ->API / Tracking Codes

Several options there that you may be able to use with another affiliate plugin or even a custom creation.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.