latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Registration Fields Missing

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Registration Fields Missing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  phil kerr 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 4:10 pm #4116
Rebecca Gould
Username: rgiief

Thanks for your reply Jason.
To answer your questions: I’m using WordPress 3.2.1 and s2Member 111220
I have the same problem in both firefox and explorer.
Rebecca

Here’s the message string copied from the old forum site:

Capture.jpg
        Capture.jpg (69.92 KiB) Viewed 29 times

RGIIEF

TopMark post as unread
Re: Custom registration fields missing

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 28th, 2012, 5:38 am
That's odd. Could you try re-installing the plugin in case there was a problem when you updated? viewtopic.php?f=36&t=247

Remember to have the deactivation safeguards enabled. WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Deactivation Safeguards

If re-installing doesn't work, you can check for a JavaScript conflict, which may be caused by the theme or another plugin. Try, a test, changing to the default theme (TwentyEleven) and see if your custom fields setting works properly then. If not, try deactivating other plugins one by one and check after each if the problem is gone.

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://cristianlavaque.comIs s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)

Cristián Lávaque
    Support Rep.
    Support Rep.

TopMark post as unread

Postby RGIIEF » January 28th, 2012, 1:02 pm
Hi, I did everything you suggested:

uninstalled s2Member (via ftp) and reinstalled it
changed theme to twenty 10
deactivated my other plugins: Easy Columns, Tim Thumb vulnerability Scan

I got the same thing...no drop down menu for customizing the registration form fields. Note that this feature was working when I first installed s2member last fall.

Thanks for your help. :?

RGIIEF

TopMark post as unread

Postby Cristián Lávaque » February 3rd, 2012, 1:04 am
How odd. So you ended up with just WordPress and s2Member and you still had the problem?

What WordPress and s2Member versions do you have? What browsers does this happen with?

Could you check Firefox' Error Console when you load that page, if there's any error? Firefox menu -> Options -> Error Console
Cristián Lávaque http://cristianlavaque.comIs s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)

Cristián Lávaque
    Support Rep.
    Support Rep.

TopMark post as unread

Postby Jason Caldwell » 18 minutes ago
Yes, please provide us with those details and perhaps it will uncover the underlying issue.
I would advise taking a look at this article just to rule it out.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14787
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Jason (Lead Developer). Reason: Wrapped long block of text inside tags

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 7:41 pm #4405

This might not help at all, but are you logged in when you are checking the form? I found that if I am logged in the form won’t display the custom fields. Log out and check the form.

Sorry if I just gave you false hope on the post notification that you got in your email.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:10 am #4458
Staff Member

Firefox menu -> Options -> Error Console

As Cristian suggested earlier,
did you check the output from this panel to rule out a JavaScript conflict?

Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 2:38 pm #4825
phil kerr
Username: pipfactory

I am having the same issue, i had a list of the custome fields, then upgraded to the pro version and now i can no longer see or add custom fields??? I am using ie and chrome

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.