latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Registration Fields Not Showing

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Registration Fields Not Showing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 3:32 pm #8496

I’ve defined a handful of custom registration/profile fields. One field I set to be shown (and required) for all levels. The other fields I set to be shown (and some required) for levels 1,2,3,4 only.

I’ve tested both free (level 0) and paid (level 1) registrations and only the custom field defined for ‘all’ levels shows up on the registration form. The fields defined for levels ‘1,2,3,4’ don’t appear at all.

I’m running the latest versions of the s2Member framework and Pro with BuddyPress (checkbox to integrate custom fields is checked) and bbPress and using PayPal Standard.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Karla

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #8498
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Karla, thanks for your inquiry.

Just some things to check:

1. Have you tried making a plugin compatibility test? Simply disable every plugin except s2Member and see if it works after that.
  2. Have you tried making a theme compatibility test? Simply change the theme to the default theme for WordPress (TwentyEleven) and see if it works after that.
  3. Are you making sure to log out from your admin account before making any tests?

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.