latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Registration Fields- Problem Free Reg

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Registration Fields- Problem Free Reg

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Stephen Liptrott 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:45 am #49468

Hi,

I have customers which will probably take the route

Free Registration (Level0) for 30 days and then Upgrade to (Level1+)

Free Registration doesn’t show the custom registration fields, (reasonable to encourage signup)
Upgrade doesn’t show the custom registration fields as it assumes they have already been collected, (oh)

Consequently the custom registration fields are not completed, when a user takes the route Free registration and then upgrade.

(My real problem is that I want to try and collect the users address details for the payment so I can automatically send them an invoice, I was using custom registration fields to do this.)

Suggestions welcome

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 12:02 am #49533
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

(My real problem is that I want to try and collect the users address details for the payment so I can automatically send them an invoice, I was using custom registration fields to do this.)

This should be possible. Can you screenshot the setup you have for the custom field that you’re using (or one of them assuming you’re using more than one field)

Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 9:06 am #49582

Hi Bruce,

I think I have managed to sort it by switching to
Allow Profile Edits:: Yes (Editable after registration/invisible during registration)

Broke something else which was working, but patched it up with a bit of css and jquery.

thanks
Steve

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.