latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Registration Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Registration Fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 9:27 pm #4205

Hi there, I’m using the latest version of s2member, and am thinking of getting a s2member pro license, but I have one big question. Are the Custom Registration fields the same in pro as they are in regular?

Mainly I can’t move the Username/Email/Password tabs around at all. I would really like to make a registration page similar to your current registration page located at https://www.s2member.com/register/?s2-ssl=yes . However on normal I can’t make a heading for the fields that are “included by default.” Or move them around.

Is this functionality part of s2member pro? Or does it require hacking core?

Also, is it possible to add and email address verification field to either normal or pro?

Thanks!

Tre

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Tre Inlinea.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:56 am #4433

Hi Tre.

The custom fields are the same in the free or pro version.

The registration form there is available in s2Member Pro. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Free Registration[/hilite]

The email verification is not possible yet, you’d need to hack that.

About changing the template for the pro-form, it is possible. [hilite mono]/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms/paypal-registration-form.php[/hilite] http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-pro-form-template-mods

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.