latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom registration form without PayPal A/C

Home Forums Community Forum Custom registration form without PayPal A/C

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 11:47 am #25578

Hi,

Thanks for the great plugin!

I just purchased the Pro version, as I need to have a registration form within the front-end of the website, rather than at /wp-login.php?action=register.

We need to allow users to register for free (i.e. at Level 0), & will then take payment manually (there are some other things that need to be done at same time, hence we’re not using PayPal at present) and upgrade the membership level manually once this is done.

However, having added a registration form using the shortcode: [s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ...] , I get the message ‘PayPal® configuration error. Please configure your PayPal® Email Address.’.

How do I let people register for free in the front-end, without having to add a PayPal account?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 1:03 pm #25586
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Sarah,

If you don’t plan to receive payments, then you can simply fill those fields with false info, that should fix it.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 11:58 am #25702

That’s great, thanks Eduan!

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 3:50 pm #25725
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.