latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom registration page

Home Forums Community Forum Custom registration page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 3:38 pm #5243
Pero Mero
Username: gokismoki

I have start using the free s2member plugin and I like it’s features.

I’m now trying to complete the registration process and added some custom filds. Since I don’t like the default registration page (wp-login.php) I would like to integate on one of my pages. I like to accomplish the same thing as you have for the registration on the forum. Can you please advice how is the best way to do this?

Also I’m have the same theme as you guys (http://www.s2member.com/) are having I think it is inFocus or Awake from http://mysitemyway.com/ so I just want to ask do I need to make some changes in the some php file where the html is generated so I get the similar layout?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the "Pre-Sale Questions" forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 4:47 pm #5275
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi Pero, thanks for your inquiry.

This is possible with s2Member’s Pro-Forms, only available in the pro version of s2Member.

You can look at this KBA (Knowledge Base Article) for more information:
s2Member® Pro-Forms

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 5:10 pm #5277
Pero Mero
Username: gokismoki

Well after I wrote the post I found out that the Pro version has that option, so I’m guessing it is not possible with the free one. :(

My requirements are very simple and I only need membership for free users; that is why I was asking if it is possible to make lake that.

Thanks, any way!

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:33 am #5346

We’re using the Free Registration Pro-Form. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Free Registration[/hilite]

Right, pro-forms are available in s2Member Pro.

The free version of s2Member helps you customize the [hilite mono]wp-login.php?action=register[/hilite] form a little. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Login/Registration Design[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.