latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Return URL problem

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Return URL problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Patrick Smeets 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 3rd, 2013 at 3:07 pm #60819

Hi Guys,

First of all let me say that this forum is a huge knowledge base. We’re building a new service and this forum has been a real big help in solving our glitches so here goes the question of the day..

I’m suffering a problem with custom return URL’s. When a buy now transaction is done for the first time for that user everything runs fine. The customer completes his transaction and the page in the custom URL is shown. When that same user buys for the second time the redirect is not executed.

I’ve searched through the forum and found references to the exact problem here: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3143&p=9586

I’ve executed the test from Jason and verified that no plugin is “stealing” my transient data, so that’s not the problem. I’ve looked in the paypal-api.log and found this message #11552. Invalid profile ID. The profile ID is invalid

The http-api-debug.log gives mixed pointers, in some test I’ve seen bad gateway errors after the actual purchase and the latest test showed an internal 500 error.

As our project is almost complete I don’t want to install everything again as suggested in the post mentioned above. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:48 am #60836

I got it, inspecting the PHP logs revealed a problem in our own code that was attached to the upgrade hook.. Silly mistake, corrected and all runs well now… ;)

Posted: Monday Nov 4th, 2013 at 3:20 pm #60856

Fixing my own php error did clear the redirect problem but I still receive the #11552. Invalid profile ID. The profile ID is invalid error in the logs and it looks that charging is done twice…. We’re still in testing fase so no real harm is done. Can somebody explain the invalid profile id and confirm if that has anything to do with the charging twice?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.