latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Subscription service…POSSIBLE?

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Subscription service…POSSIBLE?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Brandon Christy 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 6:49 am #61813

I am looking for some help to see if you system will be able to work for me.

Here is a breakdown of how my subscription charges need to work

I have a client that will need to purchase house-codes in order to list their homes on my website

so, house code 1 – will have address of home
house code 2 – will have address of another home

each house code costs 5.00 per month as long as its listed and active

So if they have 2 house codes purchased, they are paying 10.00 per month.

When they deactivate a house code, their subscription level will then need to drop down to 5.00 a month

They can then purchase more house codes at any time and increase their subscription costs.

Can your system handle something like this? as well as integrate with Authorize.net?

Thank you in advance your your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 6:51 am #61814

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I submitted details via the contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 10:08 am #61819

thank you for the very fast response.

What about being able to upgrade and downgrade a subscription within a particular month? For instance if they were currently on the $5 a month charge and wanted to upgrade it to a $10 a month charge, it still would be one user subscription just the amount would change within that month and that in turn would reflect on how many ‘house codes’ they would have available.

Would something like that work? Could your upgrade/downgrade system do something like that?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.