latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Customer Profile Fields

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:54 pm #35081

Greetings,

My question is a fairly simple one, and I was hoping for a fairly simple reply.

I’m looking to improve the backend of my WordPress Installation, that I use as a CMS. I want to be able to see all the information of a users account on their profile page, that is built in by default.

s2Member mades some modifications, such as displaying the I.P. from which the account was registered, but I want to go a step further and add my own custom fields, and pull in fields from s2Member.

I need this functionality, as I have users input security questions, and as part of our support system they need to answer their security question, as well as tell us other information, that is not displayed on their profile.

Is it possible to edit the page, as s2Member has, and add more fields I wish to see and if so, which file do I need to edit and what (as an example) should I be putting in?

Edit: This may appear to be in the wrong forum, but I wanted to know if this is also provided with the Pro version, or I need to do custom development. I plan on buying the Pro version on the Christmas Promotion, but I need to know as much information as possible.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Alec Weekes.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:03 am #35139

Hi Alec.

s2Member Pro doesn’t add this feature you mention, but there’s been a hack posted that adds a column for the EOT time, and you could start from that and customize it as needed. http://www.s2member.com/kb/adding-a-sortable-eot-user-column/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:14 am #35141

Thank you a lot! This really helps!

Edit: This adds the fields to the User List. I was wondering if it is possible to add this information, and all the s2Member information onto the User Profile page?

The one with the Administrative Notes & IP Restriction Delete functionality.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Alec Weekes.
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 5:32 am #35214

Just going to bump this thread, as I fear my edit won’t be seen as a new response.

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 3:04 pm #35346
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Alec,

Sorry for the delay. s2Member should already be putting the EOT date and other details into the WordPress User’s profile page in your Dashboard, for users that are allowed to have these dates. Administrators do not have have these fields.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.