latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer recived immediate EOT after payment

Home Forums Community Forum Customer recived immediate EOT after payment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 3:49 am #32214

Customer that bought my product recived immediate EOT despite the form was set correctly (1 month access). It looks like paypal recived his payment, s2member gave him lvl1 acces and then EOT occured so user was demoted to subscriber. I have enabled logging – but not sure what might caused this. I’ve checked today and was unable to reproduce a bug – when i buy it everything was ok and EOT didn’t happen. Here’s link to proform that was used:
http://www.microexpressionstrainingvideos.com/micro-expressions-training-trial/
I can send logs to someone willing to take a look at them and explain me what might have caused this (dont want to post them public)
Edit :
Heres the shortode i use :
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="METV - Trail subscription for 1 month - One time payment of 3 EUR" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.microexpressionstrainingvideos.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="3" rp="1" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="http://www.microexpressionstrainingvideos.com/thank-you/?x=trial"/]

And bad news are i actually managed to reproduce a bug – it took a while but i’ve got EOT too. Help !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:03 am #32232

I thought this might help someone :
List of plugins :
Ajax Event Calendar
All in One SEO Pack
Select Contact Form 7 Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text Extension
JW Player Plugin for WordPress JW Player Plugin for WordPress
Members
Pretty Link Lite
Really Simple CAPTCHA
Select s2Member s2Member
Simple:Press
Social Media Widget
WP Hide Dashboard

I’ve beed trying to fix this problem myself – with no effect

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 10:37 am #32250
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Patryk,

Could you please follow these troubleshottig tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 6:14 am #32324

Hi Patryk.

Could you please send the site’s info using the contact form? I’ll take a look at your logs via FTP and your configuration in the admin area too. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.