latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer Register Links Expiring …

Home Forums Community Forum Customer Register Links Expiring …

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 10:54 am #21379

Okay, today I received over 140 emails from customers who purchased with the last 24 hours.
All of their emailed links to register expired – showing them ” linked expired ” screens.

How do I change the life of these links ?

– It’s the link emailed to them from the IPN … the ” Congrats, you’re account is approved ” crap.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:45 am #21477

Hi Michael.

Could you try using an other URL shortening service than TinyURL? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› URL Shortening Service[/hilite]

I hope that does the trick.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #21537

Same issues, it’s expiring .. wired.

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:44 am #21605

Yeah, really weird…

Do you get that message from the URL shortening service or from s2Member? Do you have a screenshot?

Could you send me your login info so I take a look at your settings and test purchasing an account to see what happens with the registration link? Could you create a page for me, with your order button at 1 cent so I test this? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 7:33 pm #22513

I’m having the same problem as Michael is. I tried switching to Goo.gl as the URL shortener but the problem is still there. What else can I try to fix it?

Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 7:14 am #22534

Hi Nina.

Are you getting the “expired” message from the URL shortening service or s2Member?

Could you check your server with this script? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/ Just upload the PHP file to your WordPress directory and load it in your browser. Fix any problems it warns you about.

Thanks. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.