latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer's purchase missing from profile

Home Forums Community Forum Customer's purchase missing from profile

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 10:12 am #51411
Will
Username: paintscape

I have a client that uses Custom Capabilities to sell page specific access. Over the last month or so, totally randomly, some purchases are not being added to a Customer’s account immediately after checkout. This is totally random, customer could have purchased several others and they will show up! For example on any given day 12 sales will go through to customers profile but one or two will not. The sales go through PayPal and everything seems normal but do not show up in the profile!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 6:13 am #51477

The first thing you should do, if you haven’t already, is enable logging so you can then review the logs looking for the transactions that didn’t add the access to the profile, so we see if there are any errors mentioned for them. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 7:34 am #51482
Will

Yes I did that, but I don’t know which logs to look in and what I am looking for? Can I send them to you? I can start the logs again and ask the client to send me the orders form PayPal that did not go to the customers profile. There is a lot of information in these logs and it might be best to do this in private email.

Thanks,
Will

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 5:13 am #51580

Of course, they shouldn’t be shared here without editing out private info, and they can be quite extensive anyway. The way we review logs is having the site info sent to us so we can login there to access the logs.

If logging wasn’t enabled when the problem transactions happened, then they would not have been logged. Make sure you have log entries for the transactions you want us to take a look at.

You can submit the site info using the secure contact form. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Please leave me a reply here after you sent it, and also tell me what transactions to look for (e.g. the person’s name, subscr. ID). Thanks!

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 9:36 am #51609
Will

Sent the login to dashboard. The client is question today is Kara Cronkhite

Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 5:59 am #51661

Thanks, got the email.

I reviewed your logs and found the entry for her purchase. I see she got Level 1 and the ccap “instructor” for 1 month. I went to her profile and see that she has the “instructor” ccap there, her role is s2Member Level 1 and her EOT is set for July 13, 2013.

I don’t see the access missing in her profile. Was this the customer who had trouble? Is she not being able to access the content paid for or what is the problem?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.