latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customise Return Page

Home Forums Community Forum Customise Return Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am #52612
vihegay
Username: vihegay

Hello,

i would like to customise my return page after success payment…

in s2member.css it is written : “You can override any of these through the `/style.css` file for your WordPress® theme.” So i coded my WP style.css with :
– @import url(“http://www.my-website.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/s2member.css”);
– !important; after the css code

but the code does not make effect to my return page.

Do you have any idea what the problem is ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 4:22 pm #52631
vihegay
Username: vihegay

Nobody ? However the question is very banal, i guess the solution is not so complicated…

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 11:16 pm #52777

in s2member.css it is written : “You can override any of these through the `/style.css` file for your WordPress® theme.”

You could use [hilite mono]!important[/hilite] at the end of the style in your theme’s style.css. For example:

div.ws-plugin--s2member-password-strength-bad {background-color: red !important;}
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.