latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

customize and print a receipt?

Home Forums Community Forum customize and print a receipt?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 2:27 pm #52140

I would like to be able to customize and print a receipt for purchases. I run the website for a Radio Control Aircraft club, and we use the receipt to grant access to our flying site. I would like to be able to customize it because the receipt has a card on it which is the part used to grant access. Can anyone help me with this, or direct me to someone who can help? Thanks

Sean

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 7:01 am #52199

Is the payment done with a gateway integrated with s2Member? If so, after the payment s2Member would be granting the access you specified in the button/pro-form shortcode the user was shown for the payment.

About the receipt, s2Member doesn’t issue those, but you could use the Signup Confirmation email, probably. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]

Or use the Signup Notification to pass the info to a custom script that’ll issue the receipt. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.