latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customize language and Specific Post

Home Forums Community Forum Customize language and Specific Post

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:13 am #28244

Hi,
i’m try the free version.

1- It’s possible customize the language for the customer? I’d like use the italian language. Free o Pro version?

2- I’ve tryed the “Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions”, i’ve generated the button buy now and is ok.
But the post is yet visible for all in my template home page. I must set the private post o a password for hide it? Pro version?

Thanks you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:44 am #28327

Hi Corrado.

1- It’s possible customize the language for the customer? I’d like use the italian language. Free o Pro version?

Yes, you can translate it to Italian. Pre Sale FAQs » Can s2Member® be translated into other languages?

http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/community/translations/

2- I’ve tryed the “Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions”, i’ve generated the button buy now and is ok.
But the post is yet visible for all in my template home page. I must set the private post o a password for hide it? Pro version?

Please make sure you aren’t also protecting the same page with a Level based restriction. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options[/hilite]

Also make sure you set a Membership Options page, or the restrictions won’t be applied.

You may also need to configure the Alternative Views restriction so the post is not shown in the home or archives. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 9:59 am #28334

Thanks it’s ok now!

This is a great product and big support. :-)

Posted: Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 7:55 am #28373

Great! Thanks for the update. I’m glad I could help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.