latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customize Paypal Pro Forms (Free Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Customize Paypal Pro Forms (Free Registration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 3:41 pm #29214

I just want to know if i can get rid of the passwords input in the Pro form. The reason because s2Members will send auto generated passwords to the user and this is what I want to happen for email verification purposes.

Is it possible? or is there a better way to achieve this?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 4:20 pm #29215
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nathan,

You would simply configure under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields -› Allow Custom Passwords during Registration?, set it to no, and that should be it. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 4:48 pm #29216

Thank you for the prompt reply.

It was already set to no. I just grabbed the short code from Paypal Pro Form and paste it in one of my pages. When I preview it, the password inputs are still there.

Any suggestion?

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 5:01 pm #29217

here is the registration page: http://howtoblogtutorial.com/registration/

The form have password inputs. But after the successful registration, a new password is sent to the email.

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 9:31 am #29256

Hi Nathan.

I wonder if it’s a JS problem caused by the theme or another plugin. Could you test this quick changing the theme to the default one and refreshing that page? If that doesn’t do it, could you deactivate other plugins one by one, checking after each?

Let me know how it goes. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 11:28 pm #29358

Thanks Chrisian,

The problem is solved now, it was another plugin that is creating the conflict I guess. I deactivated one of my installed plugin and the issue is solved. :D

Thank you.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 7:03 am #29374

Glad you could solve it. Thanks for the update! :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.