latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customize [s2Member-Profile /]'s output

Home Forums Community Forum Customize [s2Member-Profile /]'s output

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Sarah Hills 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:47 pm #23729

Hi everyone!

I have been searching the web for an answer to this. Looking for a way to customize the output of this ‘generated’ form from this shortcode: [s2member-profile /].

Some examples:

• Separate <input> from within <label> tags
  • Change string for some of the labels, like removing those asterisks
  • Re-arrange the order of the forms
  • Add <hr> tags or images between inputs/labels

Best would be to not change the core of s2member, by utilising hooks/functions/variables, etc.

Anyone attempted this before?

Thanks,
Khairul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 12:01 pm #26441

I’m also trying to work this one out??

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 12:07 pm #26442

Just found this thread which references the template used for the shortcode profile edit form:

2. This one handles the Shortcode [s2Member-Profile /]
/s2member/includes/classes/sc-profile-in.inc.php

However, Raam also says that

Keep in mind these are core files, so those changes will be overwritten when upgrading s2Member.

Is it possible to copy these to a theme directory & hence not have the changes overwritten when s2Member is upgraded?

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 12:10 pm #26444

Just done a quick test, and it seems not.

There must be some other way of modifying the Profile Edit form without overwriting the core files??

Any help appreciated…

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #26730
Danny Albeck
Username: dalbeck

I am looking for an answer on this now as well. Using the members-list plugin for a directory, and I need my users to be able to edit the address fields that are generated by this plugin and not the custom ones created with S2 Member because they don’t sync up with the radius search.

Hope there can be some insight on this one.

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 5:15 am #26813

Further discussion in this post

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.