latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customizing "Additional Info" Heading

Home Forums Community Forum Customizing "Additional Info" Heading

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 2:11 pm #46398
Alex Blake
Username: mrjaytear

We have a few registration forms on our site with s2member pro. Here is the link:

https://costaricaticas.com/first-time-oneyear-membership-form/

I was wondering – is there a way that I can change the heading of “Additional Info” to say “Shipping Address (where you’d like your VIP Card sent)”

Basically, our members receive actual physical Membership cards and I’m trying to create a clear way for them to choose where the card gets sent. Our customers often want their cards sent to alternate addresses, some don’t want cards sent at all and some would like their cards sent to a business or hotel where they can pick it up.

Looking for the best way to present this. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

We LOVE s2member by the way. Very happy with it so far.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 4:11 pm #46506
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can change this text using the information provided in this article:

Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.