latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customizing Button on Pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Customizing Button on Pro Form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 5:42 pm #39937

This is a continuation of this post thread (which was closed to comments before I could get back to working on this issue) http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/pro-form-design-upgrade-possibilities/

First, one update. I have found that the issue on my site that was causing all the excess space was a Plugin called Lizatom Shortcodes. By using Plugin Organizer plugin and disabling the Lizatom Shortcodes plugin on my Pro Form page helped the form to look a lot better.

My question is about the hack that is supposed to change the button from Submit Form to something more appealing is that I don’t see what in the code you suggested would actually change anything. Do I just change the words Submit Form in that code to what I would prefer or is there something else?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 9:53 am #40139
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Please see this article covering that hack Cristian posted in further detail.
Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.