latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customizing Pro-Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Customizing Pro-Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 9:10 am #43877
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

So I have been customizing the Pro-Forms using CSS, based on recommendations found in the message threads, thanks to many contributing experts.

I implemented how you can change the field names and button names using the translate function as found in the message, for example, below:
http://www.s2member.com/kb/changing-words-phrase/

However, I am running into a problem, as
I want to change the Submit Button in the Registration Form to say “Get Filings”
And
For the Submit Button in the Membership Purchase Forms I want it to say something different like, “Become a Member”

Unfortunately, the way the translate function works, at least the way I understood and applied it, it modifies the term globally in the entire application. Is there a way to contextualize that, in some way, so that it translates differently based on what form it is in? Or alternatively, another, perhaps more creative and as easy a way to accomplish the same thing. (I understand that you can probably accomplish this with generating unique templates, but I am looking to see if there is perhaps a simpler way to do this).

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 8:23 am #44075

Is there a way to contextualize that, in some way, so that it translates differently based on what form it is in?

I haven’t tried if it works, but you could test adding the translation code in the page itself, that way only that page would have that particular translation. You’ll need to use a PHP execution plugin. Knowledge Base » ezPHP Plugin for WordPress®

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.