latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customizing Registration Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Customizing Registration Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 1:26 pm #6293

I\’m trying to customize the S2Member registration form to perform the following:

1. Require a custom username format (two letters, followed by seven digits).
2. Upon clicking a checkbox, additional fields are shown to be completed. Example: If the registrant has multiple addresses, and they click a checkbox for \”Multiple Locations\”, then extra address, city, state and zip fields appear.

Please let me know if these have been done with S2Member, or how to best proceed. Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:53 pm #6339

Hi Patrick.

I haven’t seen this done yet. It’s quite custom.

I suggest that you get help from an experienced developer to help you customize WordPress this way. You can try freelance websites like elance.com, odesk.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

The username format check would have to at least be done with JavaScript, although server side is better, and a combination is best.

For the extra fields, you could use s2Member’s custom fields to create them, although not require them if they’re optional, and then customize the registration page to add the functionality you mentioned. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.