latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

customizing views

Home Forums Community Forum customizing views

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 12:35 pm #22012

I activated the plugin and its working correctly, the users can access the things they can, and cannot the things they can´t.
but what i want to do is to the logged user to see only the topics he can access and not the other ones.
i want to even customize how they see this, so it can look nice. i know this is probably not a plugin issue, but maybe you can tell me exactly where i can start modifing this.

for example,
level 0 user, has access to this posts and this are the only post he can see: level 0 posts

also i would like to customize for example, him to be able to see what he cannot acces, and to show him a nice message, ¨to access this content do the next:¨

at the moment the logged user sees nothing, only the menu links, while accesing the posts he cannot acces he gets a long s2member url in the browser and sees nothing. but the web´s sidebar.

can anyone help me with this, or point me in the wright direction?

thank you very much!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 8:46 pm #22039
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Patricio,

Have you tried using s2member conditionals? You can find an article about them here:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.