latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Daily log of user activity and IP Address

Home Forums Community Forum Daily log of user activity and IP Address

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 26th, 2012 at 12:19 pm #20318

My client is requesting a daily log of all users activity (ex: who logged in, what time they logged in, how long they were on the site, etc…) and what IP address they logged in from.

Is this feature available via S2Member? If so, how do I set this up? If not? Is there an “S2Member Approved” plugin out there I can implement?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 26th, 2012 at 1:30 pm #20322
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

This feature is not available through s2Member, and I’m not sure if there is a plugin for this.

You will probably have to integrate this yourself or pay a developer to do this for you, you can try jobs.wordpress.net for a developer.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 26th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #20329

Thank you.
I already have a developer.

Posted: Thursday Jul 26th, 2012 at 3:49 pm #20335
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.