latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Daily Recurring – Authorize.net

Home Forums Community Forum Daily Recurring – Authorize.net

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 2:36 am #46875

I am using S2Membership pro version. And I am using authorize.net pro form to create the short codes.

How can i do test on recurring payment process. I have tried by changing the RT Parameter in to ‘D’ (Daily). But it shows the following error.

Invalid form configuration. Invalid “rt, rp, rr” attributes. The “rt” ( Regular Term ) attribute is “D”, “rp” ( Regular Period ) is < 7, and "rr" is not "BN" ( Buy Now ).

How can i achieve this..?

And is there any way to achieve hourly recurring payment process..?
(I even don’t know authorize.net allows this kind of hourly recurring)

Thanks in advance

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 7:55 pm #47242
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Senthil,

This is not handled by s2Member. It is handled by your payment processor (Authorize.net).

You’ll have to check with Authorize.net if you can do it, and if you can then s2Member also can.

However, it’s very unlikely that hourly recurring payments are possible.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.