latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dashboard JavaScript Conflict 12/11/2012

Home Forums Community Forum Dashboard JavaScript Conflict 12/11/2012

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 8:10 pm #34312

Hello, Just after I updated the new WordPress 3.5, few plugins didn’t work out of the gate, one is being s2member, here is the problem after update, I click on s2member plugin after logging in, it won’t load up anything, I click on general options, nothing but a white page with only a save options, clicking on other options like pay pal buttons, same white screen but only save options button, now I cleared my cache, deactivated all my plugins to make sure the new WordPress update didn’t effect any of the plugins after the update, but I still get the same effect, I did clear cache on the hosting side, so the problem still exist, one thing caught my eye is s2member displays a message after I did the update from WordPress and it’s in red, I hope someone can help me and troubleshoot the issue, thanks ~

the red messege ~~~>

Dashboard JavaScript Conflict

Something is conflicting with the jQuery JavaScript framework, which s2Member® uses; causing this warning to be visible to you.

Please deactivate one other plugin at a time until you find the culprit. Or, in Firefox®, see Tools -> Error Console.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 10:29 am #34372

Hi Derrick.

Yeah, JS issues are caused by conflicts introduced by other plugins or the theme you’re using. Please follow this article for suggestions to test these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.