latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dashboard nag after update

Home Forums Community Forum Dashboard nag after update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 8:35 am #42574

I just updated s2member and I’m getting the following in my dashboard:

In order to load the s2Member Pro Module, you need the s2Member Framework, v130220+. It’s free.

I updated the framework first, then the Pro module just like I always do. I tried deactivating and reactivating, then reinstalling, and I’m still getting the nag. Any thoughts?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 1:43 pm #42601
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andrea,

That’s strange. What were the steps you took in order to make the update?

This error appears when you’re trying to install a version of s2Member pro that’s newer than the framework you have installed.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 2:32 pm #42606

The dashboard told me there was an update, so I went to my plugins and clicked the update link. When it was done, I got the message to log in and update s2member Pro, so I did that. There was nothing special involved; I updated just like I always do.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 9:29 pm #42624
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I see… I don’t see where it could have gone wrong then. :/

Could you make sure that deactivation safeguards (which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards) are on? Then just try deleting the s2Member folders and upload them both at the same time (the folders would be named s2member and s2member-pro).

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.