latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Deactivate "Login Welcome Page"

Home Forums Community Forum Deactivate "Login Welcome Page"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tobias Andersen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 4:33 pm #59927

Hi!

I’m currently implementing s2member into my BP site, and so far it’s been really great! However I really don’t get why the option to set a Login Welcome Page is forced?

Before I had my users redirected to their own profile page (mysite.com/members/the_user) on login – and that’s just how I want it. But now, if I try to do something like this:

http://mysite.com/members/%%current_user_login%%

My visitors (i.e. not logged in users) can’t reach the members page through the menu. Instead they get redirected to my Member Options Page, as if they were trying to reach a protected page.

They can reach it by typing in the URL (mysite.com/members), but not via the menu. I can probably solve this by first creating a Login Welcome Page where s2members tries to redirect them, only to then redirect them to another page (or via some other plugin) – but that can’t be the best solution, right?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.