latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Default CSS

Home Forums Community Forum Default CSS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 4:07 pm #33922

Hey guys,

I am trying to change the CSS so that it adapts to my site css because my register page has the S2M portion not flowing correctly.

I tried the recommendation in “http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-pro-form-template-mods” but that didnt work and i see the support rep saying “to edit the CSS, just add your styles to your theme’s style.css file.” (http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/register-page-customization/).

Problem is my style is already there but its not being inherited by S2M. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thx
Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 8:43 am #33988
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michael,

If you were able to successfully disable s2Member’s own CSS, then it’s probably your theme the one that is still imposing some CSS onto the form(s).

I suggest that you add the !important statement to your CSS rules, and see if that makes them work.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 6:53 pm #34020

Thanks Eduan, i will surely consider it if i cant find a way to overwrite what is happening.

Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 8:49 pm #34024

OK i did some more digging and i saw where the different portions for the fields in the reg form is e.g.

/**/
echo ”.”\n”;
echo ”._x(“Password ( please type it twice )”, “s2member-front”, “s2member”).’ *
‘.”\n”;
echo ”.”\n”;
echo ”.”\n”;
/**/

The class referenced is ws-plugin–s2member-custom-reg-field. I didnt find this in the S2M CSS so i decided to add it …..

div#content > div.mu_register > form#setupform label.ws-plugin–s2member-custom-reg-field
{
…..
}

but i still dont see a change .

BTW the code came from: s2member\includes\classes\custom-reg-fields.inc.php

If any ideas are floating around be appreciated ….

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 8:07 pm #34087
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m afraid I don’t have any more ideas.

Perhaps some plugin is doing it, but I can’t be sure.

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.