latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Default EOT time for manually adding users

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Default EOT time for manually adding users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ben Chapman 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 8:37 pm #32457
Harry Green
Username: HGreen

Hi,

This is probably a simple question, but I was wondering whether it was possible to set a default value to the “Automatic EOT Time” field when manually adding users (Users > Add New).

All memberships last one year, so I’d like the field to be populated with “+1 year” by default.

Thanks for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 3rd, 2013 at 1:19 am #43655

Hello, I’m also interested in the answer to this question – any update since November???

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.