latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Delay in accessing swf file to download in IE

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Delay in accessing swf file to download in IE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Dem Strat 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 9:40 pm #18049
Dem Strat
Username: panther

Hello,

I have an swf file in S2-member-files folder that is set to load online (swf extension is included in the inline file extensions).

If I click on the file using Firefox or Chrome or Safari, then it loads immediately.

When I use Internet Explorer (IE) there is a long delay, sometimes up to 1 minute until the swf loader appears.

Does anyone have any idea why is that?

Something to do with the swf file being downloaded from the s2-member-files folder until it starts playing on the IE browser.

How can I remedy this behaviour?

Thanks,

Dem

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.