latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Deleting Credit Cards completely in Pro

Home Forums Community Forum Deleting Credit Cards completely in Pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 8:18 am #13143
Mike Russell
Username: mrc

I’ve altered the shortcode in PayPal Pro-Forms to only accept the credit cards I can accept with my PayPal Payments Pro account:

accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,maestro"

The other cards (Discover, AMEX and Solo) still appear, faded, without the option to select.

I wonder if it’s possible to erase them completely from the signup process? Especially as Solo cards appear to have been decommissioned http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1182519

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 10:57 pm #13169

Hi Miike.

You can hide them with CSS. Use Firebug to help you see their exact ID (e.g. label.s2member-pro-paypal-form-card-type-maestro-label) and style them it with [hilite code]display: none;[/hilite].

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 5:52 am #13285
Mike Russell
Username: mrc

Excellent, it worked, many thanks!

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 5:52 am #13286

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.