latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Deleting old "Following" users

Home Forums Community Forum Deleting old "Following" users

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Steve Brueck 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 1:11 pm #4943

I have s2member working no problem but I do have one issue.

Before the site was switched over to S2Member, there were about 50 or so users that had subscribed to the blog. I discovered today that when a post was made, it got emailed to all the of the original users that were “following”.

The problem is I can’t find those users anywhere to get rid of them. I even went directly to the SQL DB but couldn’t see them there, only the s2m users. I can see these users in Site Stats, just can’t do anything with them.

How can I get rid of these users?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.