latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Demote to a specific role at EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Demote to a specific role at EOT

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 2:47 pm #28582
Tom
Username: halasyt

Hi,
Is there a way to demote the user to a designated role/level at EOT? So not the basic free role, but something to tag them with, so that I know who has been a customer in the past (useful for sending out targeted newsletters).
Thanks!
Tom

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 5:54 pm #28596
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tom,

I’m afraid this is not currently possible with s2Member, you would have to do a custom WP Cron yourself I think, check them out: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_cron

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 7:59 pm #28608
Tom

Hi,
A cron? I don’t think I need to run a cron, or why do you say so?

Ok, if there is no setting for this, can you tell me where in the plugin you handle EOT demotions?
If I can find it, I’ll be able to set it so the EOT demotion doesn’t set the role back to level 0, but to a level I specify.

Thanks,
Tom

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:00 am #28678
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:27 am #28686
Tom

That’s it, thank you very much!!

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:53 am #28698

No problem. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.