latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Developer needed ASAP

Home Forums Community Forum Developer needed ASAP

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Dan Martinez 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 2:16 pm #19846
Dianne McLean
Username: Dianne

I need someone to help me fix my website so that it runs smoothly. I have a home education organization and we teach live classes to members. Currently we utilize an outside 3rd party (requiring a separate login) to hold the classes. I would rather integrate them onto our site in some way.

We are also introducing self-paced courses for those who don’t want the live classes, and we want to introduce a teaching tool center for parents (with videos, downloadable worksheets, teacher instruction files, etc) those who prefer to just have a repository and no advising.

This fall we also want to introduce some type of record keeping module where the students in our premium high school program can see their progress (what courses they are working on, what courses are recommended next, view their grades, missing assignments, messages from the teacher or advisor, etc) and also parents can log in and see a list of all of their enrolled children and view their grades, print out transcripts, communicate with teachers, visit a parent support forum, etc. I need a developer to help me get all of that in place in the next 2-3 weeks.

From what I have read, I presume we need to transition from a WordPress site to a Buddypress site. Correct me if there is something better, please! Also, if I transition my WP site to a Buddypress site, will I lose my membership list or will S2 go with it? I don’t have any way to back up that list, I’m using the free version. I would pay for the upgrade to the paid version of S2 but I’m really not clear on the differences other than upgraded paypal and payment gateways, which I don’t need. I don’t see in any explanations of the upgrade to Pro where it actually states that I will then be able to download my membership list.

Anyways, if you can help me out, you need to have experience with:
S2Member
Wordpress
Buddypress
Php
Recommending efficient plugins

I want to change my site to reflect a membership organization where when people login they are redirected to a page according to their membership status (currently I can only direct ALL members to ONE page). I would like to personalize that page with pertinent information for that user (see the wants above).

It “should” be relatively easy to do all of this, but I seriously get a headache from reading all the code and so far I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong with php – I followed all the instructions in the training videos and it just doesn’t work. I need a developer to work with me to show me how. I will pay you, but I don’t want to just pay someone to do it for me and then not understand how to make changes if I need to in the middle of the night.

Please contact me:
Dianne McLean
seminars@hecoa.org
http://hecoa.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 14th, 2012 at 8:26 pm #25371

If there are any S2member developers, could use your help integrating s2member PRO with Authorize.net and Paypal.

Please contact me at info@cyberdojang.com

The website is currently using s2member with basic setup with Paypal. Looking to upgrade and create a more seamless experience for our subscribers.

Thank you
Fernando

Posted: Friday Sep 14th, 2012 at 9:19 pm #25383
Dan Martinez
Username: njitc
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.