latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

dif registrations for dif levels (really)

Home Forums Community Forum dif registrations for dif levels (really)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 8:14 am #56434

Hi,

I’ve read this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/creating-multiple-registration-forms/ and I understand that capability you mention.

But, unless I’m missing something BIG (entirely possible), when a new subscriber comes out of paypal and back to our site after having paid, that new subscriber is NOT a user yet in our site and, as a result, has no membership level assigned. In order to show them the correct form, the only thing I can think of is that they redirect out of paypal to different registration pages using the success attribute.

That or am I missing a giant connection where those that pay through paypal are automatically also registering on our site???!?!?

Thanks,
Joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 7:29 am #58777

What would be different about those registration forms? The custom profile fields you created with s2Member? If so, you can specify what levels the fields will apply to. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields -> Field -> Applicable Membership Levels[/hilite]

What are you using for the registration form? The default or an s2Member pro-form?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.