latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Difference Paypal buttons new users and old

Home Forums Community Forum Difference Paypal buttons new users and old

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 4:24 am #22609

I was just reading a reply to a post on the customer support forum that seems to imply that the Paypal Buttons work fine if a user is a new user that hasn’t registered yet, but that if users initial term has lapsed (already registered) then the Paypal buttons won’t work to pay another term as there is no link to the user.

The surely can’t be correct! But seems to be the case with some testing I’ve been doing as the EOT isn’t being set on renewing users.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 1:19 am #23237

this scares me – can someone look at this

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:15 am #23295
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hmm…

That’s strange, I haven’t encountered this behavior, is this to pay a new membership or to renew their existing membership?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.