latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Different download limits for level 1 members

Home Forums Community Forum Different download limits for level 1 members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Simeon Musengimana 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 5:36 pm #26231

Hi,
The customer support is in weekend break, so I think I can ask this question here, hoping to get an answer quickly so that I can go further with my s2m-pro setup.
Is it possible, with s2members Pro, to set up paid memberships with different downloads restrictions.

The downloads restrictions on the Downloads Options page allow only one place where to put File Downloads ( Level #1 Or Higher ). Unfortunately I want to set up many options on Level 1, for example:

Level 1: 1 day non recurring – $5 – with only 5 downloads per day.
Level 1: 1 week non recurring – $15 with only 40 downloads per 7 days.
Level 1: 1 month non recurring – $30 with unlimited downloads per day
Level 1: 1 month recurring – $20 with unlimited downlads per day
Could you, please, help me to know how I could implement this?
Many thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 11:58 am #27804
Hamid
Username: zawiyaprojects

Hello Simeon, did you ever get an answer. I was wondering the exact same thing using ccaps.

I don’t think it is something that can be changed based on the different memberships one may offer but rather set globally to the membership “level”.

I’m hoping they changed this in the next major release :) hint hint

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 11:33 am #27996

Hi Hamid,
I’ve been informed that, given the way the s2member was designed, it was not possible to do it the way I intended to do it. So, I have been obliged to use the hierarchical levels 1, 2, 3 etc… without using to the ccaps to assign the download limits.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.