latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Different Permission Issues

Home Forums Community Forum Different Permission Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:20 pm #48412
Vickie Black
Username: jvblack

I attempted to convert a simple press forum to bbpress. During the process it failed, I removed the conversion, deactivated bbpress and reactivated simple press. Most of my users were just fine, but I have about 10 that when they log in, they continue to get redirected to the subscribe screen and are unable to see the member content.

I added a new admin and this new admin is unable to sign in as well.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:22 am #48480

It’s possible that the roles/capabilities were altered. Could you try updating them? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Integrations -› bbPress® -> Update Roles/Capabilties[/hilite]

Did you create a backup before making those changes you described? If so, you could restore it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.