latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Digiresults integration

Home Forums Community Forum Digiresults integration

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 11:43 am #43418

Hi,

I’m considering buying s2 pro, but I need to integrate with Digiresults. There are very few threads here on Digiresults, so I can’t find out if integration works.

Digiresults supports the Clickbank IPN notification, which I gather you do support, but I’m not clear on whether the IPN notification could be used *by itself* without other forms of integration with Clickbank. I’m not up to date on Clickbank integration, but I’ve seen something in your forums about Thank You Page integration, which I guess is something specific to Clickbank. I’m not clear on whether that’s part of the IPN integration you offer, or whether they are separate.

Can you offer any advice on this area?

(Digiresults help page is at http://www.digiresults.com/faq/direct-receipt/ )

Thanks in advance,
Andy

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 12:02 pm #43422

Ah, think I’ve answered my own question.

For anyone else: s2Member Pro includes the ability to use the Paypal IPN (which Digiresults also offer). You can either use the Paypal IPN for transactions direct through paypal, or for transactions posted to S2member via other ecommerce platforms (ie, digiresults, who support both Clickbank and Paypal IPN).

So, I think you need to set up the 3rd party Paypal IPN, and it should work.

I’ve just purchased s2 pro, but need to get it set up on my proper domain, rather than my local desktop, to test. I’ll do that later, and share the results.

Regards,
Andy

Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 3:59 am #43451

Moved to custom support forum…

Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 7:34 am #43590

Hi Andrew.

So, I think you need to set up the 3rd party Paypal IPN, and it should work.

I’ve just purchased s2 pro, but need to get it set up on my proper domain, rather than my local desktop, to test. I’ll do that later, and share the results.

Cool. Let us know how it goes. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.