latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Digiresults Question

Home Forums Community Forum Digiresults Question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Katheryn Olsen 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 2:50 pm #5995

I have set up 3 products through digiresults in which I am splitting the profits with a joint venture affiliate I have. We are going to be doing a webinar where we will be sending customers to the new membership site that has 3 levels of access (hence the 3 products).

I need to know that if we are going through digiresults for the affiliate payments, once the customer pays through paypal, will the customer still be sent back to the membership site automatically to set up their account access? Or, will this be something I will have to do manually?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.