latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Digital Membership Card

Home Forums Community Forum Digital Membership Card

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kelli DeSantis 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 9:13 pm #36204

Hello,

I have a digital/html card that I manually send out to Level 1 and Level 3 Members that has their name and password. Is there a way to have these cards sent out automatically? As of now, I check the system periodically to see if there have been any new sign ups but an automatic process would make me VERY happy.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 4:06 pm #36325
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Kelli,

The best way to do this would be to set up a simple PHP script under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Modification Notifications. You can have s2Member send this info to a file and that file can mail the email automatically.

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 10:19 am #37377

Thank you, Bruce!!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.