latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Directing each user to his own lending page

Home Forums Community Forum Directing each user to his own lending page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:05 pm #17311
gur lavie
Username: gurlavie

Hi,

I am considering buying the license but from what I read (and installed) I am not sure I can really do what I want.

I am looking to implement a functionality which is very similar to the “personal” page I get after loging in to s2member site.

Meaning that based on my level of membership I will get a post-registration page which is personalized for me with my name and products etc…

Is this possible with s2? If so, do you have a sample code that I can demo it here in the company ?

Thanks

Gur

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 8:14 pm #17317

Hi Gur.

Well, you can use the Login Welcome page for that. Instead of having static content, you can use conditions to customize the content of that page for the user, based on his access and other info you have on him.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants[/hilite]
http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-summary/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.