latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Directions to set up free memberships?

Home Forums Community Forum Directions to set up free memberships?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 23rd, 2013 at 5:32 pm #59780

Can someone provide me directions on how to set up a free membership. Do I need a registration page? If so where does the log in code (fields) come from and 2. is there a way to link it to Infusionsoft so it triggers my auto responder? Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 6:05 am #59842

For free user registrations you’d use the default WP registration page with Open Registrations enabled. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration[/hilite]

To add users to your InfusionSoft you could try the Notifications API. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 9:11 pm #59889

Christian, thanks that is helpful.
Ed

Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 8:37 am #59914

I’m glad. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.