latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Disable automatic confirmation

Home Forums Community Forum Disable automatic confirmation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 3:43 pm #31941
Troglos Lee
Username: troglos

Hi everybody,

I have enabled the Open Registration (Free Subscribers) option, but I want the admin to confirm the user’s subscription first, insted to be automatic and give the user immediate access.
Is it possible, or I need a different plugin to do this?

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 4:58 pm #31950
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Troglos,

This is not available as-is, you would use a work-around.

You would allow the users to register at level 0, and if you approve them you upgrade them to level 1 manually. Just remember you would protect your content at level 1.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 5:26 pm #31953
Troglos Lee
Username: troglos

That’s a good idea. But, after I upgrade them to level 1 I don’t want them to have anything related to payments. The access will be free, only moderated.
Will it be this case with your suggestion?

Thank you again.

Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #31955
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes that is correct, if you upgrade them manually your users will not need to pay, since you would be giving it to them. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.