latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Disabling MailChimp – Open Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Disabling MailChimp – Open Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 8:48 am #31925
Nigel
Username: enquirer32

At some point I registered with MailChimp and have entered the API in the S2 configuration. However, I don’t wish to use MailChimp any longer.

I had thought I would find a place where I initially clicked ‘enabled’ (MailChimp) but can’t find this now. When someone registers I want the website and S2 to handle the joining and not MailChimp. How do I disable MailChimp ? Simply delete the API?
Thx

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 8:15 am #31967

Hi Nigel.

Yes, if you remove the integration details, s2Member won’t work with MailChimp anymore. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]

Does that help?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.