latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display Content Based On Author Level

Home Forums Community Forum Display Content Based On Author Level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 10:47 am #43329

I need some help with my Author page. I have 2 account types, basic and premium. Each member fills in forms specific to their s2 level (more for premium). This information is then posted to the author page to use as their profile page. This is where I am stuck! I can hide content depending on what dat has been entered on the profile form but if a user decides to downgrade their account back to basic all the data applied to the premium data fields still show on the profile page.

What I want to do is hide this content depending on whether the author is s1 or s2. Obviously the code below only relates to logged on user

$s2member_access_level = get_user_field ("s2member_access_level");

The code below won’t do it either as its using current user.

if (current_user_is("s2member_level1")){

How do I get the author level and hide content from any user viewing the page.

I am using

get_the_author_meta( 'flickr', $GLOBALS['authorID'] )

to display the authors details.

I hope I have explained it well enough.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 9:39 am #43479
Eduan
Username: Eduan

So, all your users will be authors? And you want to know what level authors they are?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.