latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display expiration on specific protected post

Home Forums Community Forum Display expiration on specific protected post

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  julien des 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 6:45 am #58938
julien des
Username: xzulien

Hi guys,
I just bought the pro version and I want to display on posts I’ve protected a number/countdown/time/date (whatever)… well something that tells the users for how long he will have access to the specific post/page item he purchased. I don’t want to create Custom Post Type to insert PHP code, I’d rather use a short code. As said before, anything that gives a clue on page expiration time for the current user will be fine for me.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.