latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display Membership Directory

Home Forums Community Forum Display Membership Directory

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:39 am #29002
Neil Heird
Username: mindspark

Hello. Loving this plugin! Even thought there are several steps, I love that it works with my theme (I use MySiteMyWay) and that there is such a great level of customization available!

My question:

how can I display a list of registered members? can this be done using a shortcode so that the list is auto-updated as new members join – like a blog list does?

thanks in advance for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:40 am #29024

Hi Neal.

Thanks for the kudos! :)

About the users directory, you’ll need a plugin that adds that to your site. AMR Users is one that can work with s2Member’s custom profile fields, but if you don’t use those, then other user listing/directory plugins may be enough.

I hope that helps!

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 11:33 am #29035
Neil Heird
Username: mindspark

thanks for the suggestion. one more point –

I am using s2 Pro for a Chamber of Commerce website. I am customizing the member profile area so that each person can log in and change their profile as needed, but i am trying to create a listing that is visible to the public, by clicking on a “Member Directory” link.

Will AMR users work for the standard WP profile fields as well as the custom ones?

thanks again!

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 8:20 am #29123

Will AMR users work for the standard WP profile fields as well as the custom ones?

I believe so, from what I’ve seen. http://wpusersplugin.com/3086/user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields/

If you’re in doubt, the best thing to do may be asking the AMR Users plugin developer.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.